- Free water analysis program
- Eliminate the variables and make the best choice for a water system
- Determine operating cost of the proposed system
Your water system purchase should be based on facts, not guesses or estimations. That’s why we offer the W.A.T.E.R. testing program to analyze your water needs before you purchase anything. Not all water systems are created equal. Some system cartridges have less capacity than others, meaning an increased operating cost for you. We’ll not only analyze your water and recommend a system, but we’ll tell you what your annual operating costs will be with that system.
Here’s How the W.A.T.E.R. Analysis Program Works:
- Contact Terra Universal for a free W.A.T.E.R. test kit
- Fill the sample bottle with water from your anticipated feed water
- Fill out the short questionnaire pertaining to your water requirements, applications and budget
- Place the completed application and water sample bottle in the return box. Add postage and mail to the Water Lab at Thermo Scientific
- Our team of water experts will perform different tests on your sample, including TOC, conductivity, resistivity and total ionized particles
- Upon evaluation, your water test results will be matched with your laboratory requirements listed on the questionnaire
- A water system will be recommended based on our water evaluation and the responses on your questionnaire
- We will determine annual operating costs for the system based on your usage and feed water test results
- The test results, equipment recommendation, operating cost and quotation will be mailed directly to you
- At no obligation to you, we will have a representative call you to discuss your customized report and help you finalize any details with regard to your system
Call today for a water system designed especially for you: 1-714-578-6000. Specify Catalog # 3613-00 (Barnstead-Thermolyne part # W.A.T.E.R.), the free W.A.T.E.R. test.