• Rubbermaid Slim Jim Step-On containers are designed with a slim profile for easy placement in small labs and tight spaces.
• Resin and fingerprint resistant stainless steel models are ideal medical waste management solutions in hospitals, pharmacies, labs and healthcare facilities.
• These containers are tough, puncture, rust and chip resistant medical waste receptacles can withstand the wear and tear of constant use and the leak proof base construction prevents liquids from escaping.
• The interior features smooth contours and rounded corners for easy cleaning.
• Easy-to-insert Rigid Liners are available for extra protection against medical trash leaks and spills
• Large heavy-duty pedal is easy to see; hands-free operation minimizes cross contamination
• Integrated lid opens and closes slowly to minimize noise
• Internal hinge prevents scratches and damages on walls
• Tight fitting, overlapping lid traps in odors and prevents spillage of liquids and other solid elements
• Resin models meet OSHA standards, are MRI Room safe and Factory Mutual certified for regulatory compliance
• Stainless steel models meet OSHA and OBRA standards for worker and environmental safety
• Optional Rigid Liners provide a leak-proof base (for use with FG614300, FG614400, FG614500, and FG614600)
With load capacities from 200-300 pounds, these dollies will support heavy loads in high throughput environments such as hospitals, healthcare facilities, schools and offices. The Twist Lock feature easily secures Brute containers in-place during waste collection and removal. The structural foam of the dolly adds strength and durability and the UV stabilizer allows units to withstand outdoor environments. For noise sensitive areas, choose the BUTE Trainable Dollies with quiet heavy-duty wheels that eliminate noise up to 88%.
BRUTE Trainable Dollies allow navigation of up to three Brute containers and are ideal for noise-sensitive environments. The quiet 3" heavy-duty casters eliminate 88% of noise during transport; each dolly has a maximum load capacity of 250 pounds. Units allow hands-free connection of dollies with the ball and hitch feature, and a tilt stabilizer that keeps containers secure when tilted for trash removal. Use the Pull Handle to increase maneuverability.