• PlateCrane SciClops calibrates an instrument in less than a minute
• Designed and configured to be compatible with over 200 pieces of lab equipment
• Self-teaching vision-guided robot efficiently loads and unloads readers, washers, reagent dispensers and other microplate-based lab instruments
• Ideal for temporary workcell applications
• Integrated vision teaching for automated workcell calibration in less than one minute per instrument
• Self-teaching robotic arm for automated workcell plate handling with over 200 different instruments for unrivaled flexibility
• Integrated Vision Teaching eliminates problems of mishandled plates and inexperienced position calibrations
• 40% larger work envelope compared to the PlateCrane EX
• Handles any SBS standard microplates including 96, 384, 1536-well, deep well blocks and tip boxes, lidded and unlidded plates
• Unlimited 360° rotation for maximum usability
• Plate capacity: expand to 15 stacks or up to three 10-stack carousels
• Includes: SoftLinx V Scheduling software, 5 stacks (capacity: 25 lidded plate, 30 plates without lids or 9 DW blocks)
The PlateCrane SciClops has a cylindrical robot arm that integrates an instrument in under one minute right at the benchtop.
The PlateCrane SciClops is an ideal solution for academic research labs, biotechnology, clinical, and pharmaceutical labs working with assay design and early-stage product development.
Easily move the SciClops and calibrate the instrument for use with microplate washers, reagent dispensers and plate readers. The 360° rotation range allows an ELISA workcell to be established with minimal bench space. In addition, the random access stacker option incubates plates without the need to remove the plate from the workcell.
Develop a workflow that quickly automates oligonucleotide synthesis, thermocycler loading and even colony picking. Laboratories engaged in synthetic biology research will find that the quick calibration of the SciClops will streamline many of their applications using a vast number of instruments. Whether you are synthesizing a plasmid, cosmid, or an entire synthetic chromosome, the SciClops will increase the throughput of your screening and vastly improve efficiency of your experimentation.
The SciClops is a perfectly suited device for automating flow cytometry, high-content screening, microscopy preparation applications and many other common cellular assays. Automated plate handling using the SciClops will also eliminate the need for constant operator intervention and reduce the number of mishandled plates and increase your protocol's efficiency.
Kinetic assays can be extremely time consuming and often utilize expensive reagents to acquire high quality data. The SciClops increases the accuracy and prevision of your experiments through introducing less variance in how a plate is handled. This saves money by reducing the need for costly reagents and eliminating operator introduced error. The random access stacker option allows plates to be incubated at room temperature and then promptly moved to an instrument for data acquisition.