• Horizontal and vertical electrophoresis systems for DNA and protein analysis
• DNA and Protein Start-Up Kits contain the necessary equipment, buffers and reagents for low and high-throughput labs
• MP-1015 Multi-Purpose DNA Start-Up Kit: economical general purpose horizontal electrophoresis system with a patented vented lid ideal for use in extended high-resolution linear runs
• HR-2525 High Resolution DNA Start-Up Kit: horizontal electrophoresis system used for separating nucleic acids in agarose gels, screening PCR fragment, RFLP analysis, genomic and DNA separations
• MAGELIN Mini Protein Start-Up Kit: protein electrophoresis system runs two gels simultaneously and transforms into a dedicated Western transfer system
Vertical electrophoresis Protein Lab Start-Up Kits is made from the IB94000 MaGELin protein system designed to run 10 x10cm cast-your-own polyacrylamide gels or various other pre-cast gels in a dual running format. This kit also includes high quality IBI molecular biology reagents for your protein system needs. Included is one liter of 10X Tris-Glycine-SDS running buffer, a 5ml bottle of 2X protein loading dye, and 2L of Coomassie Blue stain.