- HEPA filtration maintains ISO Class 5 conditions in work area
- Includes: anti-static ionizer fan, balance vibration isolator and neoprene gloves, built-in blower with speed control
XPert Weigh Boxes by Labconco
Select Product Options
• HEPA filtration maintains ISO Class 5 conditions in work area
• Includes: anti-static ionizer fan, balance vibration isolator and neoprene gloves, built-in blower with speed control
• Ideal for use in pharmaceutical, nanotechnology and biochemistry labs working with hazardous airborne particulates or powders
• Provides a leak-tight barrier to the operator while weighing potent fine powders
• Airborne particulate cleanliness exceeds ISO Class 5 conditions and achieves ISO Class 3 conditions
• ¼ laminated safety glass viewing window with powder-coated steel frame and neoprene gasket
• Included glove size: neoprene gloves size 9 ¾
• Interior space of main chamber: 13 cu. ft.
• Built-in blower speed control capable of airflow from 13 CFM to 100 CFM (22.1 m³/hr. to 170 m³/hr.)
• 0.05 ppm average tracer gas levels or less detected during perimeter scan testing
• Vibrations less than .00015 inches (0.004 mm) displacement measured at the work surface at all airflow volumes
• Balance stability to five decimal places on an analytical balance
• Leak-tested with a mass spectrometer while pressurized with helium at 1 inch of water gauge
Labconco FilterMate Portable ExhausterLabconco's portable exhaust system filters hazardous vapors and powders as they are exhausted from an enclosure, allowing safe relesae into the surrounding environment.
Latex Gloves, Size 9-3/4, one pair, for Labconco Glove BoxesChoose latex gloves for optimal dexterity, gloves also available in neoprene, butyl and hypalon, with one or two-piece configurations.
Vibration Isolator, for Labconco Glove boxesBalance Vibration Isolator for Labconco Glove Boxes minimizes vibration within the chamber improve accuracy of sensitive analytical balances; includes a thick marble slab, 4 isolator pads and a 304 stainless steel protective top cover
Adjustable Height Mobile Stand for Labconco Glove BoxesStationary and mobile adjustable-height stands provide stable support for 2- or 4-port Protector and Precise Glove Boxes (mobile stand shown with 5" casters)