- Ergonomically-designed for low-effort transport
- Three stainless steel solid shelves and stainless steel handles
- Includes standard duty casters for mobility
- Load Rating: 375 lbs. (170kg)
- Features Microban product protection
Copyright 1999 - 2021 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
MW Series 200 Stainless Steel Utility Carts by InterMetro
Select Product Options
• Ergonomically-designed for low-effort transport
• Three stainless steel solid shelves and stainless steel handles
• Includes standard duty casters for mobility
• Load Rating: 375 lbs. (170kg)
• Features Microban product protection
Features and Benefits
Clean, Versatile Carts for Lab and Cleanroom
Utility Carts by Metro with two or three adjustable solid or wire shelves in stainless or chrome-plated steel; mix and match shelf designs and add drawers or other accessories to meet your requirements.
For a full list of accessories, select a product then click Choose Accessories on that product page.
MetroMax Polymer Stem CastersAntimicrobial and corrosion resistant polymer swivel stem caster with bumper recommended for MetroMax i Glassware Carts; 300 lbs. load rating.
InterMetro Super Erecta 4 Inch Solid Shelf LedgeStainless Steel and Chrome-Plated Shelf Ledges for solid and wire shelves. These mobile utility carts include stem casters and feature an ergonomic handle bar.
InterMetro 8 Inch Super Erecta Wire Shelf DividersStainless steel or chrome-plated 8” wire shelf dividers easily snaps into place for organization of medical or lab materials with chrome-plated finish shown
InterMetro Adjustable-Tote Cart SlidesExpand tote-holding capacity of cart with InterMetro adjustable slides. Priced per slide (two required per tote box).