Desiccator, Auto; Copolyester, 13.4" W x 16.3" D x 12.4" H, 120 V, Clear, Secador 2.0
• Automatically maintains low humidy by continuously regenerating desiccant with minimal monitoring
• Precise control of humidity, and achieves relative humidity at a faster rate
• Set schedule for desiccation/regeneration periods. Silica gel beads viable for thousands of cycles
• Interchangeable and stackable up to 3 units with interlocking ridges and built-in carrying handles
• Material: Durastar(R) copolyester plastic material blocks 99% of UV light from penetrating interior of cabinet, resists stains, chemicals and fine cracks
• Holds: 40 (12 oz. Soda cans)
• Internal Volume: 1.17 cu. Ft.
• Number of Shelves: 2 perforated removable shelves
• Shipping Weight: 15.9 lbs. (7.2 kg)
• Dust free and ideal for various applications especially clean room environments
• Includes two adjustable perforated shelves
• Large side swinging door opens to the left and allows placement of patented tamper-evident seal or small padlocks
• Easy to see door- mounted hygrometer dial Portable with compact footprint ideal for limited spaces
• Chamber Dimensions: 12.5"W x 15.5"D x 11.5"H
• Opening Dimensions: 8.9"W x 8.3"D
• Number of Chambers: 1 Chamber
• Electrical Specifications: 120 V, 60 Hz
• Weight, Product: 12 lb
• Weight, Shipping: 21.9 lb
• Dimensions, Product: 13.4" W x 16.3" D x 12.4" H
• Dimensions, Shipping: 19.4" W x 22.3" D x 18.4" H
• Package Type: Box
• Unit of Measure: EA
Bel-Art Disposable Desiccant CartridgesBel-Art silica 100 mm desiccant cartridges protect materials from moisture and can be regenerated by applying dry heat. When silica is saturated with moisture, it turns pink. Cartridges are non-toxic, non-corrosive and inert.
Bel-Art Desi-Can Reusable Desiccant CanisterBel-Art Desi-Can™ aluminum desiccant canister conveniently fits into spaces such as toolboxes or instrument cases to guard against rust. Monitor desiccant through the viewing window to check moisture saturation.
Bel-Art Disposable 200 mm Desiccant CartridgeBel-Art's 200 mm silica desiccant cartridge is individually packaged and ready-to-use. Repeatedly regenerate by applying dry heat; when silica is saturated with moisture, it turns pink. Cartridge is non-toxic, non-corrosive and inert.
Disposable Desiccant CartridgeTransparent polystyrene dish allows silica gel examination: beads turn pink when saturated with moisture. Easy to regenerate in glass or porcelain jar at 150ºC (300ºF). Non-toxic, non-corrosive and inert.