Glovebox; Protector, Fiberglass Liner, 63.9" W x 34.4" D x 45.7" H, 2 Glove Ports, Labconco, 120 V
• Protector Controlled Atmosphere Gloveboxes provide a leak-tight environment ideal for contamination-sensitive materials under vacuum or in an inert environment
• Fiberglass-lined model
• Requires Supporting Base, Vacuum Source, Inert Gas
• Factory leak-tested with a mass spectrometer while pressurized with Helium at 5 inches of water gauge
• Exceeds Class 1 atmosphere containment conditions for oxygen permeation
• Contains space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward
• Large viewing area, 36" W x 27.6"H (914 x 701 mm), for maximum viewing capabilities
• Two rear-mounted inlet and outlet fittings for easy connection to optional AtmosPure Re-Gen Gas Purifier or other accessory.
• Chamber Material: Powder Coated Steel
• Window Material: Acrylic
• Liner Material: Fiberglass
• Maximum Working Height: 41"
• Chamber Dimensions: 64" W x 35" D x 46" H
• Airlock Opening: 12" W x 20" H
• Marks & Listings: UL, ETL, CSA
• Electrical Specifications: 120 V, 10 A, 50/60 Hz
• Weight, Shipping: 665 lb
• Dimensions, Product: 63.9" W x 34.4" D x 45.7" H
• Dimensions, Shipping: 72" W x 42" D x 56" H
• Package Type: Palletized
• Unit of Measure: EA
Latex Gloves, Size 9-3/4, one pair, for Labconco Glove BoxesChoose latex gloves for optimal dexterity, gloves also available in neoprene, butyl and hypalon, with one or two-piece configurations.
Fan, Anti-static Ionizer, 100/115V, 50/60hz, for Labconco Glove boxesLabconco Anti-Static Ionizer Fan, compatible with Protector, Precise and XPert Glove Boxes, neutralizes static charge by circulating ionized air inside containment glove boxes; features a dual steady state DC circulator and easily mounts to light support.
Vibration Isolator, for Labconco Glove boxesBalance Vibration Isolator for Labconco Glove Boxes minimizes vibration within the chamber improve accuracy of sensitive analytical balances; includes a thick marble slab, 4 isolator pads and a 304 stainless steel protective top cover
Adjustable Height Mobile Stand for Labconco Glove BoxesStationary and mobile adjustable-height stands provide stable support for 2- or 4-port Protector and Precise Glove Boxes (mobile stand shown with 5" casters)