- • Available ISO Ratings: ISO 7, ISO 8
- Smart® gas-purge glove box automates low-humidity control down to 0% RH
- Ideal for moisture-sensitive materials: microelectronics, medical devices, pharmaceutical powders
- Gas control system auto-adjusts nitrogen purge to maintain sub-ambient humidity set point
- Fast-acting and economical; maintains below 10% RH with 78% less nitrogen than manual flow meter
- Fully integrated turnkey system takes only a few minutes to install and program
- Smart® controlled atmosphere glove box isolator features automated RH control that toggles nitrogen inflow (binary on/off) for fast setpoint response.
- Mini LED display and built-in RH sensor simplifies installation. Operation requires only one gas line, one low voltage power connection, and a pair of gloves.
- UL-listed Smart® control module is designed and built to the highest standards required by defense and semiconductor industries for long-term reliability and protection against damage, injuries, and electrical hazards.
- NOTE: Extra-tall gloveboxes and gloveboxes with 4 glove ports have much larger chamber volumes and thus require significantly more inert gas and time to reach the specified setpoint. A separate flow meter is mounted on the left side of the glovebox, with the Smart® module on the right side. This allows a more rapid initial purge to quickly reach setpoint. Once the setpoint is reached, the manual flow meter can be closed, and the Smart® control can be used to automatically maintain the user-specified RH setpoint.
- Chamber Design:
- NOTE: ESD-sensitive applications: grounding is not standard, choose static-control options to protect sensitive materials against ESD.
- Low cost acrylic offers durability (17x impact resistance of glass), superior clarity, and UV resistance (won't yellow from exposure to sun).
- CAUTION: Acrylic is damaged by alcohol and many other cleaning agents.
- Innovative wall fusing technology with continuous seams bonds walls together into a single rigid enclosure for easy cleaning and maximum protection against chemical splashes and spills.
- Removable back wall allows transfer of large process equipment that can't fit through openings.
- Access doors mounted on left and right side feature stainless steel frames and hardware to increase structural rigidity for a longer service life.
- Round ABS plastic glove ports provide a wide range of motion, and compatibility with numerous glove types. ABS Plastic offers excellent tensile strength and stiffness. Resists heat, most oils, acids, and alkalis.
- Automatic relief/bleed (RB) valves continuously bleed off excess internal gas in only one direction. Helps maintain a slight positive pressure inside the glove box without allowing contaminants inside.
- Requires gloves (sold separately): available as one-piece, fully dipped gloves or two-piece glove and sleeve combinations with Glove-Under-Sleeve (GUS) connectors to allow fast, inexpensive glove replacement.
- Optional Accessories:
- Inert gas airlock: minimize nitrogen loss and contamination inflow when materials are passed through the glove box. The airlock is connected to an inert gas line to purge out ambient air before the inside door is opened to allow materials to transfer into or out of the main chamber.
- Nitrogen generator: provides a continuous, reliable supply of pure, dry nitrogen to eliminate dependence on bulky canisters.
- ErgoHeight™ automatic height adjusting table: perfect for workstations holding heavy or fragile equipment that require frequent height adjustment.
- NOTE: Glove box is designed for positive-pressure operation and is therefore not tested as a hermetically sealed chamber, and is not designed for containment of hazardous materials.
• Chamber Material: Acrylic
• Model: Smart® Glovebox
• Chamber Dimensions: 58.5" W x 23.5" D x 24.5" H
• Number of Glove Ports: 4
• Window Material: N/A
• Chamber Height: 24.5"
• Chamber Depth: 23.5"
• Chamber Width: 58.5"
• Maximum Working Height: 24.5"
• Material Type: Plastic
• Unit of Measure: EA
• Marks & Listings: CE
• Electrical Specifications: 120/240 V, 0.5 A, 50/60 Hz
• Weight, Product: 81 lb
• Dimensions, Product: 59" W x 24" D x 25" H
• Weight, Shipping: 216 lb
• Dimensions, Shipping: 64.25" W x 29.25" D x 32.375" H
• Package Type: Crate