The RapidWash offers performance that serious researchers with demanding needs will value.
|The RapidWash Microplate Washer
|The RapidWash, with touchscreen controller,
in a compact
SOLO-based ELISA workstation
- Low residual volume: <2µL per well
- Programmable nozzle insertion/exit rates
- Touch screen controller
- Programmable up to 2 wash buffer sources
- High dispense precision: 2% CV at 100µL per well
- High speed: less than 9 seconds to fill/aspirate a 96-well microplate
- Available in 192- and 96-nozzle dispense/wash heads
- Dispense pressure: 9 to 15 psi
- SoftLinx lab automation software makes it easy to program and operate work cells
Hudson’s high-speed RapidWash Microplate Washer for 96-well and 384-well microplates offers high-throughput washing for ELISAs, cellular assays, and other processes requiring washing and aspirating. Yet it is the smallest (9.25"W x 15"D footprint) automated washer on the market and fits comfortably in all robotic workcells—even on cramped lab benches.
Low-throughput microplate washer by Jencons