- Adjustable microprocessor-based thermostat
- Flat door liner (accepts 1/4" panel), auto cycle defrost
- Uses non-CFC refrigerant
- Two pull-out shelves with safety stops
- One stationary shelf with flip-up section for vertical storage of large or tall containers
- Includes jacketed commercial power cord with hospital grade plug
- Lifetime fan motor, leveling legs, and door handle
- UL and C-UL Listed
- One-Year Manufacturer Parts and Labor Warranty
Marvel Scientific’s ADA compliant refrigerators fit under 34" (864 mm) countertops and may be built into casework with zero clearance or used free standing. They are designed to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Title III of the ADA requires that all new construction of, or modification to, public and commercial facilities be accessible to individuals with disabilities.
General Purpose ADA Compliant Ice Machines are also available. These models deliver hygienic ice cubes (free from odors and impurities) ideal for use in patient care, sports medicine applications and for the calibration of instruments. Contact a Terra product expert today for details.
|ADA Compliant Undercounter Refrigerator
||Aga-Marvel Part #
|Solid Door, 115V