- Comfortable, washable performance
- Available in a variety of styles
- Damage resistant to water, lubricants, chemicals, inks, paints, coatings, and resins
- Dual-wheel polyurethane casters safely resist movement when seat is unoccupied
Seats and backrests of molded, self-skinned urethane make these durable chairs great for harsh industrial settings and laboratories, or anyplace requiring frequent cleaning. The seat and backrest are easy to wash down and resist damage from water, lubricants, chemicals, inks, paints, coatings and resins. Ergonomic features provide comfort and support for users. These chairs are built to meet Class 1000 cleanroom standards.
All chairs and stools come with a chrome finish on metal parts.
* Includes polypropylene caster
Backrest: Self-skinned urethane with integral lumbar support, 16.5" W x 12.5" H (419 mm x 318 mm) with 3/32" (2 mm) ventilating ribs
Seat: Self-skinned urethane, 18.5" W x 17" D x 1.5" thick (470 mm x 432 mm x 38 mm) with waterfall front, shaped rear edge and 3/32" (2 mm) ventilating ribs
Controls: Standard with Task Control—Soft Touch pneumatic seat-height adjustment, fixed rearward seat tilt of 3.5°, backrest tilt, backrest-height adjustment
**Includes cast aluminum footring
***Includes cast aluminum footring and polyurethane caster