• Ideal for use in hospitals, these durable low-density polyethylene (LDPE) waste rollout containers are compatible with all automated lift systems
• Units are designed for easy mobility and transfer of general refuse and bulk waste collection
• All models feature UV stabilizer for maximum life in outdoor settings and one-piece seamless construction for durability and easy cleaning.
• Available in 65-gallon or 95-gallon capacities
• Meets ANSI Z245.30-2008 for Types B and G Rollout Carts used with automated lifting equipment; NSF Standard #21 (for Thermoplastic Refuse containers intended for indoor and outdoor storage of refuse)
• Molded-in steel catch bar fits with all automated lift systems
• Includes reinforced locking mechanism; attached hinged lids lock into place
• Remains stable in high winds and uneven surfaces with slip resistant handle, foot-tilting details and balanced lifting points
• Inset wheels for easy and safe mobility (won't damage walls and doorways)
Ideal for use in hospitals, these durable waste rollout containers are compatible with all automated lift systems. Units are designed for easy mobility and transfer of general refuse and bulk waste collection.
Rubbermaid designed Brute® Medical Waste Rollout Containers to withstand the repeated manipulation of automated lifting equipment. These tough containers will also stand up to harsh outdoor weather conditions with the added UV stabilizer. The easy mobility provided by the inset wheels helps prevent damage to walls and doorways and the one-piece seamless construction make the containers easy to clean. Units are certified by the National Sanitation Foundation for meeting their criteria for cleanability and sanitation for Standard 21: Thermoplastic Refuse Containers. Added safety features include a locking mechanism to secure waste products during transport.