26 products meet your criteria.
• i.Series -86°C Upright Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers are designed with four levels of containment for state-of-the-art ultra-low storage conditions for your most important samples. A fortified outer door prevents air leaks, keeps heat out and reduces frost build-up. Insulated inner doors maintain cabinet temperature. These design features deliver better temperature uniformity and reduces frost for optimized performance.
• Horizon Series Pass-Thru Pharmacy Refrigerators feature heavy duty forced air refrigeration system for unrivaled chamber temperature uniformity and quick recovery. Models feature a microprocessor controller and a built-in alarm.
• Medical-grade Horizon Series Clinical Laboratory Freezers meet the requirements of accrediting agencies and are ideal for use in hospitals, labs and healthcare facilities. Undercounter, ADA and upright models feature temperature control with built-in alarm and monitoring functions.
• Horizon Series Pharmacy and Laboratory Refrigerators are high-quality units designed for use in medical, research and institutional environments. Superb cabinet construction, temperature uniformity, reliability and bacteria-resistant powder coated interior and exterior provide a reliable cold storage unit for valuable samples.
• Helmer Scientific designed these compact medical-grade undercounter refrigerators for healthcare and life science lab applications. Units have superior temperature uniformity, high-quality construction and hospital grade plugs for enhanced safety.